During the summer season it's typical to get rain once a day for a small while (30 minutes to an hour), then it goes away, then comes back the next day, rinse, repeat, etc.
This is not hurricane-style wind and rain. If it were, I wouldn't be standing outside shooting it. 🙂
The rain is almost warm enough to be like bathwater.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches