During the summer season it's typical to get rain once a day for a small while (30 minutes to an hour), then it goes away, then comes back the next day, rinse, repeat, etc.
This is not hurricane-style wind and rain. If it were, I wouldn't be standing outside shooting it. 🙂
The rain is almost warm enough to be like bathwater.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see