During the summer season it's typical to get rain once a day for a small while (30 minutes to an hour), then it goes away, then comes back the next day, rinse, repeat, etc.
This is not hurricane-style wind and rain. If it were, I wouldn't be standing outside shooting it. 🙂
The rain is almost warm enough to be like bathwater.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago