World's Fastest Turtle
This video originally did not have the soundtrack you hear on it now. YouTube has this thing where you can replace the soundtrack with something else and it just happened to exactly fit where the cue was supposed to be where the tortoise does his thing.
FAQ on this video:
Q: Are you sure that's a turtle?
A: I know now it's not a turtle; rather a tortoise. But I keep "turtle" in the title anyway just to tick people off. 🙂
Q: Do you have proof it's "World's Fastest"?
A: Obviously not. It's a JOKE because turtles are SLOW.
Q: Why "Lightning Green"?
I thought of what name would say "fast" that sounded turtle-y, and Lightning Green was it.
Q: Is the video sped up?
Q: Did you agitate the tortoise to get it to move?
A: NO. It was sitting (as well as a tortoise can sit) in my Pop's front yard. I saw it, grabbed my camera and started filming. When I got to within 10 feet of him he "ran" away. Never even touched him.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago