yet another redesign
After examining my previous design I came to one inescapable conclusion:
It was a mess.
This is to say it was very disorganized. Things just weren't in their proper place. So I made it a point to design the site - again - and make it as stupidly easy as possible to get around the place.
This is what you see now. It's not done just yet (it will take a few days to iron out all the kinks and whatnot, mostly with CSS crapola) but it's online and working with all it's "roundy" corners and everything.
One more thing:
For the nerdy-types out there interested in how I did my HTML for this, yes, I used HTML and yes I used tables with CSS. I absolutely positively CANNOT get a CSS table-less layout to "play nice" between Firefox and MSIE 7. No way, no how. Not for what I want to do anyway. It takes three times the effort for the same result, so.. why bother? So I don't. I use tables. Whatever. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see