yet another redesign
After examining my previous design I came to one inescapable conclusion:
It was a mess.
This is to say it was very disorganized. Things just weren't in their proper place. So I made it a point to design the site - again - and make it as stupidly easy as possible to get around the place.
This is what you see now. It's not done just yet (it will take a few days to iron out all the kinks and whatnot, mostly with CSS crapola) but it's online and working with all it's "roundy" corners and everything.
One more thing:
For the nerdy-types out there interested in how I did my HTML for this, yes, I used HTML and yes I used tables with CSS. I absolutely positively CANNOT get a CSS table-less layout to "play nice" between Firefox and MSIE 7. No way, no how. Not for what I want to do anyway. It takes three times the effort for the same result, so.. why bother? So I don't. I use tables. Whatever. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984