yet another redesign
After examining my previous design I came to one inescapable conclusion:
It was a mess.
This is to say it was very disorganized. Things just weren't in their proper place. So I made it a point to design the site - again - and make it as stupidly easy as possible to get around the place.
This is what you see now. It's not done just yet (it will take a few days to iron out all the kinks and whatnot, mostly with CSS crapola) but it's online and working with all it's "roundy" corners and everything.
One more thing:
For the nerdy-types out there interested in how I did my HTML for this, yes, I used HTML and yes I used tables with CSS. I absolutely positively CANNOT get a CSS table-less layout to "play nice" between Firefox and MSIE 7. No way, no how. Not for what I want to do anyway. It takes three times the effort for the same result, so.. why bother? So I don't. I use tables. Whatever. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago