My cat, Emma, after being here since 1992-ish has passed away. A lot of my friends knew her.
Her reason for departure is kidney failure (I think). She was drinking a lot of water but never absorbed it.
The failure in her system seemed to happen suddenly... but what can you expect from an almost 13-year-old cat.
I'm sad, but.. at least she isn't suffering any longer. Her last few weeks must not have been good. I tried in my best effort to make her comfortable and can only hope it eased her pain a little bit.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?