My cat, Emma, after being here since 1992-ish has passed away. A lot of my friends knew her.
Her reason for departure is kidney failure (I think). She was drinking a lot of water but never absorbed it.
The failure in her system seemed to happen suddenly... but what can you expect from an almost 13-year-old cat.
I'm sad, but.. at least she isn't suffering any longer. Her last few weeks must not have been good. I tried in my best effort to make her comfortable and can only hope it eased her pain a little bit.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing