Gas stations are cool and all that, but the way they're lit at night is both cool and odd at the same time.
You can see it easily.
As bright as the light is it only goes a very short distance.
It doesn't look welcoming (mainly due to that the light is "sharp" white).
Even if the station is close to you, it always seems really far away.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches