Gas stations are cool and all that, but the way they're lit at night is both cool and odd at the same time.
You can see it easily.
As bright as the light is it only goes a very short distance.
It doesn't look welcoming (mainly due to that the light is "sharp" white).
Even if the station is close to you, it always seems really far away.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see