Gas stations are cool and all that, but the way they're lit at night is both cool and odd at the same time.
You can see it easily.
As bright as the light is it only goes a very short distance.
It doesn't look welcoming (mainly due to that the light is "sharp" white).
Even if the station is close to you, it always seems really far away.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two