Ibanez has the best green of 2020 (so far...)
Green, as I've said before, is usually a terrible color for an electric guitar. But Ibanez actually made it work with this RG solid body.
Okay, technically this RG470MSP model is actually in the color Turquoise Sparkle, as there is some heavy metallic flake going on with this finish. But I see green when I look at this guitar, and most likely so do you.
Is this guitar expensive? No. It's very nicely priced.
Does that mean the guitar is skimping on features? No. It does feature the Ibanez Wizard III neck, double-locking tremolo system, and Quantum pickups. And yes, that is body binding you see there too.
Ibanez is also one of those guitar makers that's able to make a maple fretboard look pretty darned good aside from Fender where the guitar looks correct.
Also notice that all the hardware matches. The tuners matches the bridge that matches the vibrato that matches the knobs that matches the pickup rings. In addition, the binding, pickup covers and pickup switch tip are all white and match - a detail other guitar makers would skip. Little details like that are just nice to see at this price point.
Yes, you could get a regular RG470. But this one is cooler.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)