Ibanez has the best green of 2020 (so far...)
Green, as I've said before, is usually a terrible color for an electric guitar. But Ibanez actually made it work with this RG solid body.
Okay, technically this RG470MSP model is actually in the color Turquoise Sparkle, as there is some heavy metallic flake going on with this finish. But I see green when I look at this guitar, and most likely so do you.
Is this guitar expensive? No. It's very nicely priced.
Does that mean the guitar is skimping on features? No. It does feature the Ibanez Wizard III neck, double-locking tremolo system, and Quantum pickups. And yes, that is body binding you see there too.
Ibanez is also one of those guitar makers that's able to make a maple fretboard look pretty darned good aside from Fender where the guitar looks correct.
Also notice that all the hardware matches. The tuners matches the bridge that matches the vibrato that matches the knobs that matches the pickup rings. In addition, the binding, pickup covers and pickup switch tip are all white and match - a detail other guitar makers would skip. Little details like that are just nice to see at this price point.
Yes, you could get a regular RG470. But this one is cooler.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods