it'll cost a buck but it's worth it
I've decided to traverse the Sunshine Skyway Bridge today. Cost: A buck (for the toll). I'm leaving now and hopefully traffic won't be too bad.
For those interested in putting this in your GPS, the coordinates are (in decimal longitude/latitude) -82.65703 27.62222.
Or you can do it the easy way and download a GPX I made and then export to your GPS device. For those using Garmin products, MapSource will import this file easily (that's what I made it with). If you don't know how to use MapSource, see my GPS page.
Download GPX with coordinates to Sunshine Skyway Bridge in Florida USA.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?