it'll cost a buck but it's worth it
I've decided to traverse the Sunshine Skyway Bridge today. Cost: A buck (for the toll). I'm leaving now and hopefully traffic won't be too bad.
For those interested in putting this in your GPS, the coordinates are (in decimal longitude/latitude) -82.65703 27.62222.
Or you can do it the easy way and download a GPX I made and then export to your GPS device. For those using Garmin products, MapSource will import this file easily (that's what I made it with). If you don't know how to use MapSource, see my GPS page.
Download GPX with coordinates to Sunshine Skyway Bridge in Florida USA.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp