it'll cost a buck but it's worth it
I've decided to traverse the Sunshine Skyway Bridge today. Cost: A buck (for the toll). I'm leaving now and hopefully traffic won't be too bad.
For those interested in putting this in your GPS, the coordinates are (in decimal longitude/latitude) -82.65703 27.62222.
Or you can do it the easy way and download a GPX I made and then export to your GPS device. For those using Garmin products, MapSource will import this file easily (that's what I made it with). If you don't know how to use MapSource, see my GPS page.
Download GPX with coordinates to Sunshine Skyway Bridge in Florida USA.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time