10 rock songs that turn 25 years old in 2019
Time to rewind the clock back to 1994. I was 19 then, and these are the rock songs that were popular that year.
Every single song on this list is 25 years old in 2019. Crazy to think about, but it's true. Life was way different then. Internet was still in its baby stages (I didn't get online until 2 years later in 1996), no smartphones, no GPS.
And even if you did have internet back then, the only online streaming available was audio-only with audio quality so bad that it even made AM radio sound good.
In '94, everyone was still getting their music by either listening to it on FM radio, watching MTV music videos or hearing about new songs by word-of-mouth.
I'm not one of those people that thinks every song from the '90s was amazing. There are a few on this list that were total stinkers, and oh yes, I will give my opinions on them.
Hit the next page to begin.
More articles to check out
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore
- Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
- Is it possible to have a perfect electric guitar?
- State of the watch collection 2020
- The switch
- Sometimes guitar string brand does not matter
- Ugly Fenders of 2020 – Electron Green Strat, Tele and Precision Bass
- the guitar center experience post covid-19
- How to get the country slapback guitar sound
- Do Herco picks live up to the hype?