10 rock songs that turn 25 years old in 2019
Time to rewind the clock back to 1994. I was 19 then, and these are the rock songs that were popular that year.
Every single song on this list is 25 years old in 2019. Crazy to think about, but it's true. Life was way different then. Internet was still in its baby stages (I didn't get online until 2 years later in 1996), no smartphones, no GPS.
And even if you did have internet back then, the only online streaming available was audio-only with audio quality so bad that it even made AM radio sound good.
In '94, everyone was still getting their music by either listening to it on FM radio, watching MTV music videos or hearing about new songs by word-of-mouth.
I'm not one of those people that thinks every song from the '90s was amazing. There are a few on this list that were total stinkers, and oh yes, I will give my opinions on them.
Hit the next page to begin.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see