mango passionfruit squeeze
For some reason I woke up WAY too early on a Sunday, but it served to my advantage. I ran over to the Wal-Mart SuperCenter to do all my foodstuffs shopping, and it was the easiest time I've had shopping in one of those since I've been in Tampa. The aisles were clear, the register lines were more or less non-existent and I was in'n'out of there in record time. Score. Score again because the traffic on the roads getting there was also non-existent.
I have been drinking mad amounts of Hawaiian Punch and I've almost stopped drinking fizzy soda altogether. My newest favorite drink in the world is Hawaiian Punch Mango Passionfruit Squeeze. Yes, I like a drink that has five words in its title.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing