mango passionfruit squeeze
For some reason I woke up WAY too early on a Sunday, but it served to my advantage. I ran over to the Wal-Mart SuperCenter to do all my foodstuffs shopping, and it was the easiest time I've had shopping in one of those since I've been in Tampa. The aisles were clear, the register lines were more or less non-existent and I was in'n'out of there in record time. Score. Score again because the traffic on the roads getting there was also non-existent.
I have been drinking mad amounts of Hawaiian Punch and I've almost stopped drinking fizzy soda altogether. My newest favorite drink in the world is Hawaiian Punch Mango Passionfruit Squeeze. Yes, I like a drink that has five words in its title.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see