my most favorite mug in the known universe
Purchased at a Hallmark store in Putnam Connecticut years ago. I don't remember how long ago, but I do remember it cost me six bucks to get it. You know that it had to impress me quite a bit in order to spend that kind of cash on just a mug. 🙂
I drink coffee out of it regularly.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing