my most favorite mug in the known universe
Purchased at a Hallmark store in Putnam Connecticut years ago. I don't remember how long ago, but I do remember it cost me six bucks to get it. You know that it had to impress me quite a bit in order to spend that kind of cash on just a mug. 🙂
I drink coffee out of it regularly.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago