my most favorite mug in the known universe
Purchased at a Hallmark store in Putnam Connecticut years ago. I don't remember how long ago, but I do remember it cost me six bucks to get it. You know that it had to impress me quite a bit in order to spend that kind of cash on just a mug. 🙂
I drink coffee out of it regularly.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see