The absolute best accessory a guitar pedal addict can have
If you like pedals, you need this.
The one thing that's more annoying than anything else about pedal effects is powering them.
Now while true the absolute best way to power a pedal is by 9-volt battery (which does eliminate a ton of noise in places where electricity isn't regulated that well), you don't exactly want to keep buying 12-packs of 9V batteries over and over again. That can get very costly very quickly.
The solution is to use a power supply adapter station with isolated DC outputs, and the one above is such an example. You can buy one right here.
But what about power cables?
Oh, they thought of that. This thing has you covered:
This thing comes with a power supply and cord (obviously), ten DC power cables and two polarity reversal cables.
In other words, this one thing comes with everything you need to power all your guitar pedals, all at once, with one little box.
And if you're one of those weirdos that runs more than 10 pedals, well, I guess you'll need to buy two of these. Otherwise, this box powers all the pedals quite nicely.
Yes, it has short-circuit and overcurrent protection built in. Yes, it has noise filtering. No, it does not need an external power adapter just to run it.
In all honesty, it doesn't get any better than this if you're the type of player who prefers separate pedal effects.
Also, given the fact there are many mini pedals out there now like this little guy that can only be powered by wire and not battery, a power supply adapter station is a must-have thing.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- Squier raises the price on Classic Vibe Stratocasters
- Five of the better guitar shirts I've seen
- How to choose the right guitar octave pedal effect
- Hidden gem: Jackson Dinky JS22
- Why I haven't bought another Jazzmaster
- Does Fender play it too safe with American Professional Stratocaster colors?
- Best SG of 2019? Epiphone 1961 G-400 in Metallic Gold
- On switching to a cheap mechanical PC keyboard
- The absolute best accessory a guitar pedal addict can have
- On going 100% Stratocaster