Regal Cinemas in one of the Westfield malls in Florida. This one is from Tampa.
Several malls down this way take great efforts in design to pull off stuff like this. I appreciate it. That's a whole lot o' neon. 🙂 Granted, it's nowhere near as extravagant as the Citgo sign in Boston that's (really) close to Fenway Park, but neon is cool nonetheless. I hope it never goes out of style.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see