Regal Cinemas in one of the Westfield malls in Florida. This one is from Tampa.
Several malls down this way take great efforts in design to pull off stuff like this. I appreciate it. That's a whole lot o' neon. 🙂 Granted, it's nowhere near as extravagant as the Citgo sign in Boston that's (really) close to Fenway Park, but neon is cool nonetheless. I hope it never goes out of style.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984