Regal Cinemas in one of the Westfield malls in Florida. This one is from Tampa.
Several malls down this way take great efforts in design to pull off stuff like this. I appreciate it. That's a whole lot o' neon. 🙂 Granted, it's nowhere near as extravagant as the Citgo sign in Boston that's (really) close to Fenway Park, but neon is cool nonetheless. I hope it never goes out of style.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two