Regal Cinemas in one of the Westfield malls in Florida. This one is from Tampa.
Several malls down this way take great efforts in design to pull off stuff like this. I appreciate it. That's a whole lot o' neon. 🙂 Granted, it's nowhere near as extravagant as the Citgo sign in Boston that's (really) close to Fenway Park, but neon is cool nonetheless. I hope it never goes out of style.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- When a $20 watch looks like a $7500 watch
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- we all live in a capital i
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The worst thing about owning a Squier electric guitar
- 7 reasons why every metal player should own a Telecaster
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy