rich and his amazing suicidal flying fish
I'll cut to the chase in case you couldn't tell what happened by the titled of this entry: Bob VI is dead. And, of course, the way he died is nothing short of comical.
Today was bowl-cleaning day. So I put him in a salad bowl (with water obviously) as I cleaned his "house". Bob jumps OUT of the bowl and behind the refrigerator. Confused? I have one of those "half-high" fridges which is directly next to the sink. Now picture in your head that you're cleaning his bowl and *whoop*, out the bowl he goes behind the fridge. Even if you can't visualize that, you get the idea.
There was no way I could get to him - and I have the sneaking suspicion this is the way Bob V died as well (which to this day remains a mystery).
So.. off to Pet Smart to get another fish, pictured above.
It's a girl.
Roberta, obviously (the "oneth").
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)