rich and his amazing suicidal flying fish
I'll cut to the chase in case you couldn't tell what happened by the titled of this entry: Bob VI is dead. And, of course, the way he died is nothing short of comical.
Today was bowl-cleaning day. So I put him in a salad bowl (with water obviously) as I cleaned his "house". Bob jumps OUT of the bowl and behind the refrigerator. Confused? I have one of those "half-high" fridges which is directly next to the sink. Now picture in your head that you're cleaning his bowl and *whoop*, out the bowl he goes behind the fridge. Even if you can't visualize that, you get the idea.
There was no way I could get to him - and I have the sneaking suspicion this is the way Bob V died as well (which to this day remains a mystery).
So.. off to Pet Smart to get another fish, pictured above.
It's a girl.
Roberta, obviously (the "oneth").
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review