rich and his amazing suicidal flying fish
I'll cut to the chase in case you couldn't tell what happened by the titled of this entry: Bob VI is dead. And, of course, the way he died is nothing short of comical.
Today was bowl-cleaning day. So I put him in a salad bowl (with water obviously) as I cleaned his "house". Bob jumps OUT of the bowl and behind the refrigerator. Confused? I have one of those "half-high" fridges which is directly next to the sink. Now picture in your head that you're cleaning his bowl and *whoop*, out the bowl he goes behind the fridge. Even if you can't visualize that, you get the idea.
There was no way I could get to him - and I have the sneaking suspicion this is the way Bob V died as well (which to this day remains a mystery).
So.. off to Pet Smart to get another fish, pictured above.
It's a girl.
Roberta, obviously (the "oneth").
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake