tastes like white grape
Above is a case of Monster LO-CARB Energy Drink (with one can missing since I'm drinking it now as I write this). I don't drink "LO" because of the lack of carbs. I drink it because it tastes good.
Ever since I started drinking this stuff, I've never been able to figure out what to classify the flavor as - until Pop had a sip of it. After he sipped it, he said Hm. Tastes like grape. He was almost right. Since the color of the soda is gold, it's actually white grape flavored.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone