tastes like white grape
Above is a case of Monster LO-CARB Energy Drink (with one can missing since I'm drinking it now as I write this). I don't drink "LO" because of the lack of carbs. I drink it because it tastes good.
Ever since I started drinking this stuff, I've never been able to figure out what to classify the flavor as - until Pop had a sip of it. After he sipped it, he said Hm. Tastes like grape. He was almost right. Since the color of the soda is gold, it's actually white grape flavored.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984