tastes like white grape
Above is a case of Monster LO-CARB Energy Drink (with one can missing since I'm drinking it now as I write this). I don't drink "LO" because of the lack of carbs. I drink it because it tastes good.
Ever since I started drinking this stuff, I've never been able to figure out what to classify the flavor as - until Pop had a sip of it. After he sipped it, he said Hm. Tastes like grape. He was almost right. Since the color of the soda is gold, it's actually white grape flavored.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it