tastes like white grape
Above is a case of Monster LO-CARB Energy Drink (with one can missing since I'm drinking it now as I write this). I don't drink "LO" because of the lack of carbs. I drink it because it tastes good.
Ever since I started drinking this stuff, I've never been able to figure out what to classify the flavor as - until Pop had a sip of it. After he sipped it, he said Hm. Tastes like grape. He was almost right. Since the color of the soda is gold, it's actually white grape flavored.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago