I have to take care of a couple things before I can move into my new apartment.
1. Get the power turned on.
2. Get the cable w/internet turned on.
In other words, call the power company and the cable company. I'll do that later this morning.
After that I have to get all my crap together so I can get out of here.
Speaking of furniture, for the first month I'll be sleeping on one of those inflatable mattresses on the floor until I can buy a bed. Don't worry it's not as bad as you think. Hey, at least my bed won't be built out of FedEx boxes.
..or building a couch out of old Macs.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago