I have to take care of a couple things before I can move into my new apartment.
1. Get the power turned on.
2. Get the cable w/internet turned on.
In other words, call the power company and the cable company. I'll do that later this morning.
After that I have to get all my crap together so I can get out of here.
Speaking of furniture, for the first month I'll be sleeping on one of those inflatable mattresses on the floor until I can buy a bed. Don't worry it's not as bad as you think. Hey, at least my bed won't be built out of FedEx boxes.
..or building a couch out of old Macs.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984