I have to take care of a couple things before I can move into my new apartment.
1. Get the power turned on.
2. Get the cable w/internet turned on.
In other words, call the power company and the cable company. I'll do that later this morning.
After that I have to get all my crap together so I can get out of here.
Speaking of furniture, for the first month I'll be sleeping on one of those inflatable mattresses on the floor until I can buy a bed. Don't worry it's not as bad as you think. Hey, at least my bed won't be built out of FedEx boxes.
..or building a couch out of old Macs.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone