universal studios trip - part 1
Okay, here we go. I've got a ton of photos to show and I'll try to stick to just the good ones. 🙂
Below: When you first enter the place, you start at the resort. You can see the large Universal gate beyond the large parking gate.
Below: After parking, you enter the resort. At this point you have not paid for anything but parking. There are several shops and places to eat here.
Below: Then you choose where to go. There's the Studios part and the Islands of Adventure part. This is the entrance to Studios.
More to come!
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?