universal studios trip - part 1
Okay, here we go. I've got a ton of photos to show and I'll try to stick to just the good ones. 🙂
Below: When you first enter the place, you start at the resort. You can see the large Universal gate beyond the large parking gate.
Below: After parking, you enter the resort. At this point you have not paid for anything but parking. There are several shops and places to eat here.
Below: Then you choose where to go. There's the Studios part and the Islands of Adventure part. This is the entrance to Studios.
More to come!
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see