universal studios trip - part 1
Okay, here we go. I've got a ton of photos to show and I'll try to stick to just the good ones. 🙂
Below: When you first enter the place, you start at the resort. You can see the large Universal gate beyond the large parking gate.
Below: After parking, you enter the resort. At this point you have not paid for anything but parking. There are several shops and places to eat here.
Below: Then you choose where to go. There's the Studios part and the Islands of Adventure part. This is the entrance to Studios.
More to come!
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984