18 and "legal"
Above: Spotted in a mall parking lot. This is an unedited untouched photo.
The legal drinking age in the State of Florida is 21, so Ms. Kelly is not proclaiming she's old enough to drink.
So what does "legal" mean? You be the judge.
To Kelly: You probably think announcing you're "legal" in grand fashion may be funny, but I don't think this is the message you want to put out (pun intended.)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp