18 and "legal"
Above: Spotted in a mall parking lot. This is an unedited untouched photo.
The legal drinking age in the State of Florida is 21, so Ms. Kelly is not proclaiming she's old enough to drink.
So what does "legal" mean? You be the judge.
To Kelly: You probably think announcing you're "legal" in grand fashion may be funny, but I don't think this is the message you want to put out (pun intended.)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?