18 and "legal"
Above: Spotted in a mall parking lot. This is an unedited untouched photo.
The legal drinking age in the State of Florida is 21, so Ms. Kelly is not proclaiming she's old enough to drink.
So what does "legal" mean? You be the judge.
To Kelly: You probably think announcing you're "legal" in grand fashion may be funny, but I don't think this is the message you want to put out (pun intended.)
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar