Who can afford a $5,000 guitar?
Should you finance a guitar?
I've said before that financing a guitar is a really bad idea, however... if you actually need to purchase a "big" thing in an effort to rebuild credit and are confident enough you can swing a 2-year term, then yes, go for it.
For credit rebuilding purposes, yes it is easier to buy one moderately big thing instead of many little things. And by moderately big, $5K works for that purpose.
Would I personally go for the Hummingbird?
No, because I prefer electrics.
For those not familiar with the Comanche, it has "Z" coil pickups, sorta/kinda like a Precision Bass pickup where it has all the character of Strat single-coil with no hum. It's actually a really cool pickup design. And yes the guitar is available in a much less expensive Tribute import model. You don't need to blow over 2 grand to get one.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years