Who can afford a $5,000 guitar?
Should you finance a guitar?
I've said before that financing a guitar is a really bad idea, however... if you actually need to purchase a "big" thing in an effort to rebuild credit and are confident enough you can swing a 2-year term, then yes, go for it.
For credit rebuilding purposes, yes it is easier to buy one moderately big thing instead of many little things. And by moderately big, $5K works for that purpose.
Would I personally go for the Hummingbird?
No, because I prefer electrics.
For those not familiar with the Comanche, it has "Z" coil pickups, sorta/kinda like a Precision Bass pickup where it has all the character of Strat single-coil with no hum. It's actually a really cool pickup design. And yes the guitar is available in a much less expensive Tribute import model. You don't need to blow over 2 grand to get one.
More articles to check out
- It came from the ’90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?