A better green Fender Telecaster
If you're going to go green with a Telecaster, this is the way to do it.
I made mention of a seriously fugly Fender Telecaster Player Plus on Twitter in a terrible color called Cosmic Jade. Horrible. Green guitars are terrible.
However, this one isn't.
Above is a Fender Player Telecaster in Olive, and when it comes to a green Telecaster, this one is done right.
The darker green works great. The mint green pick guard works great with the body color. The dark fingerboard works with the body color also.
Would I actually own this guitar? Yes. I could see myself playing something like this often because it's a CME exclusive color (meaning not part of the standard Fender catalog).
I actually like the understated look of this quite a bit, because sometimes it will look black depending on the light, and other times the green shows up. I also really dig the fact there is no metal flake in this finish, giving it a super "smooth" look.
Olive, when done right, really works. And this Telecaster does. Heck, even the chrome looks more shiny and special when against Olive.
Is this Tele priced higher than others? No! You don't have to pay any extra to get it, so if green is your thing, get this guitar.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- When a $20 watch looks like a $7500 watch
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- we all live in a capital i
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- 7 reasons why every metal player should own a Telecaster
- The worst thing about owning a Squier electric guitar
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy