Any good guitars for under $500?
I talk about whether there's any guitar worth buying for under $500 these days.
In podcast episode 10, I talk about a whole bunch of guitars that sell for $500 or less. The good, the not-so good, the bad and the outright awful.
One guitar I cover in the podcast is the Yamaha Revstar, seen above.
Revstars have varying prices, but I'd argue that any of them are decent, solid guitars that are made well. My only real complaint about it is that the headstock design is a little on the boring side. But other than that, it's good for what it is.
As for the rest of the guitars I talk about, oh yes, I talk about it at length. Fender, Squier (including their new weirdo "Paranormal" models), LTD, Schecter, Epiphone and more. I even talk about an electric 12-string.
You'll learn a lot from this week's podcast, no question about it.
More articles to check out
- Buy a new car or keep driving an old car?
- Dirt cheap Jazz-Strat HSS... worth getting?
- The easier way to play a cowboy G riff on guitar
- If Fender built a Jazzmaster like this, I would buy it
- Re-buying guitars is a bad idea?
- Navigating in northern Dallas-Fort Worth Texas (it's awful?)
- You might as well wear a mask that looks cool
- The one reason why you should buy a Casio A700W
- Fretless bass for under $350 USD (way under!)
- Secret Casio CA-53W calculator watch diagnostic screen, and future watch buys