Any good guitars for under $500?
I talk about whether there's any guitar worth buying for under $500 these days.
In podcast episode 10, I talk about a whole bunch of guitars that sell for $500 or less. The good, the not-so good, the bad and the outright awful.
One guitar I cover in the podcast is the Yamaha Revstar, seen above.
Revstars have varying prices, but I'd argue that any of them are decent, solid guitars that are made well. My only real complaint about it is that the headstock design is a little on the boring side. But other than that, it's good for what it is.
As for the rest of the guitars I talk about, oh yes, I talk about it at length. Fender, Squier (including their new weirdo "Paranormal" models), LTD, Schecter, Epiphone and more. I even talk about an electric 12-string.
You'll learn a lot from this week's podcast, no question about it.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches