Any good guitars for under $500?
I talk about whether there's any guitar worth buying for under $500 these days.
In podcast episode 10, I talk about a whole bunch of guitars that sell for $500 or less. The good, the not-so good, the bad and the outright awful.
One guitar I cover in the podcast is the Yamaha Revstar, seen above.
Revstars have varying prices, but I'd argue that any of them are decent, solid guitars that are made well. My only real complaint about it is that the headstock design is a little on the boring side. But other than that, it's good for what it is.
As for the rest of the guitars I talk about, oh yes, I talk about it at length. Fender, Squier (including their new weirdo "Paranormal" models), LTD, Schecter, Epiphone and more. I even talk about an electric 12-string.
You'll learn a lot from this week's podcast, no question about it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods