Any good guitars for under $500?
I talk about whether there's any guitar worth buying for under $500 these days.
In podcast episode 10, I talk about a whole bunch of guitars that sell for $500 or less. The good, the not-so good, the bad and the outright awful.
One guitar I cover in the podcast is the Yamaha Revstar, seen above.
Revstars have varying prices, but I'd argue that any of them are decent, solid guitars that are made well. My only real complaint about it is that the headstock design is a little on the boring side. But other than that, it's good for what it is.
As for the rest of the guitars I talk about, oh yes, I talk about it at length. Fender, Squier (including their new weirdo "Paranormal" models), LTD, Schecter, Epiphone and more. I even talk about an electric 12-string.
You'll learn a lot from this week's podcast, no question about it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar