Any good guitars for under $500?
I talk about whether there's any guitar worth buying for under $500 these days.
In podcast episode 10, I talk about a whole bunch of guitars that sell for $500 or less. The good, the not-so good, the bad and the outright awful.
One guitar I cover in the podcast is the Yamaha Revstar, seen above.
Revstars have varying prices, but I'd argue that any of them are decent, solid guitars that are made well. My only real complaint about it is that the headstock design is a little on the boring side. But other than that, it's good for what it is.
As for the rest of the guitars I talk about, oh yes, I talk about it at length. Fender, Squier (including their new weirdo "Paranormal" models), LTD, Schecter, Epiphone and more. I even talk about an electric 12-string.
You'll learn a lot from this week's podcast, no question about it.
More articles to check out
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore