Any good guitars for under $500?
I talk about whether there's any guitar worth buying for under $500 these days.
In podcast episode 10, I talk about a whole bunch of guitars that sell for $500 or less. The good, the not-so good, the bad and the outright awful.
One guitar I cover in the podcast is the Yamaha Revstar, seen above.
Revstars have varying prices, but I'd argue that any of them are decent, solid guitars that are made well. My only real complaint about it is that the headstock design is a little on the boring side. But other than that, it's good for what it is.
As for the rest of the guitars I talk about, oh yes, I talk about it at length. Fender, Squier (including their new weirdo "Paranormal" models), LTD, Schecter, Epiphone and more. I even talk about an electric 12-string.
You'll learn a lot from this week's podcast, no question about it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez GSR200 is the best value bass right now
- Schecter C-6 Deluxe is the best value electric guitar right now
- List of Casio watch measurements
- Forbidden Planet 1956 - it's awesome
- Living with a "full numbers" analog dial watch
- Will an Epiphone Les Paul appreciate in value like a Gibson Les Paul?
- Squier Affinity or Ibanez GIO?
- Classy minimalist watch - Casio MTP-V006
- It came from the '90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?