This is Bob the fifth. All my fish are named "Bob" because that's the only word they can "say" (bad joke, I know..)
What happened to Bob I, II, III and IV?
The first three died because of the treated municipal water thing (I'm too lazy to link to that here right now.. just look thru the archives if you're that interested in it).
Bob IV died because the fish had a death wish (hey that rhymes).
I'll explain how this happened.
You're supposed to change the water in a betta's bowl once every seven to ten days, so I do it once a week. When the time comes to change the water, I take a small plastic salad bowl, fill it with water, dump Bob out of the fishbowl into a small net, then into the salad bowl. And no it does not hurt the fish whatsoever to dump him in a net as long as you immediately put him in water afterwards, which I do.
So I'm over the sink dumping water out with the net underneath. Bob IV misses the net entirely and jumps IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL.
Although I tried to get him out, there was no way, so um... you can guess what happened after that.
I was ticked off and depressed at the same time. My frickin' fish just jumped to his doom.
So I bought another fish, pictured above. Hopefully this one won't have such suicidal tendencies. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?