bump be gone
I was reminded today (yet again) that I have a small bump directly in the middle of my forehead. Now that I've brought it to your attention, I suppose you want to take a closer look at it, so be my guest.
Because of the reminder I've finally decided to get rid of it. Been meaning to do this for a long time. I actually have two bumps. One is easy to spot (especially considering the fact I'm talking about it, so you'll be looking for it), and the other is above my left eye, so I might as well get rid of both of them if I can.
Everyone I know personally always has the same reaction whenever I speak of the bump, to the tune of I never actually noticed until you pointed it out... This is true. However, some people notice it right away, and the worst part is that they think it's a pimple, which it isn't.
The bump didn't really start to be noticeable until my late twenties. It started out as very small, then turned into what it is now over the years. I don't know how much it will cost to remove it, but I can't see it being more than 200 dollars at most.
My only fear is that once removed, will it turn into a dent? Not sure on that one. So what's worse? A bump or a dent? The answer is bump. A bump looks like a pimple; a dent doesn't. Lots of people I know have dents. On the attractiveness scale, a dent is more acceptable than a bump. Small dents, that is.
In any case, I'm going to get some info on this and see when I can have this done. Hopefully it will be painless, both on my forehead and on my wallet.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?