Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
I like the look of this one. A lot. And the price is certainly right.
I'd argue this is one of the best applications of the Burgundy Mist finish I've ever seen.
Usually I only see this color on Strats. This time it's on a Telecaster by Squier. And it's under 300 bucks.
The great part about this guitar, other than the color, is that it's a Deluxe model, meaning it has the contour curve in the back like a Strat does. What that means is that it's a very comfortable player. Looks like a plank from the front, but the back...
...is where things get really comfortable whether playing sitting or standing. Very nice.
In addition, being it's an Affinity model, the tuners are better than on the Bullet series. Generally speaking, the Affinity series from Squier is good stuff. It's not the bargain basement Bullet, nor is it the upper priced Classic Vibe. It's right in the middle. You get something good without having to pay a bunch for it.
Great to see the Burgundy Mist finish again, and this is the best yet.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)