Time for the Cyber Monday guitars
Before 2005, Cyber Monday didn't exist, so it's a term that while not new certainly isn't really that old either. It's basically the "last chance" to get the best deals. Last Friday starts the sale; today ends it.
Yes, this means it is a possibility that all of the guitars I list here may be gone real fast.
I found 4 more guitars that are online exclusives like last Friday's guitars. And they are:
This uke starter kit comes with everything and has a 4.5 out of 5 review rating. People really, really like this. And not only is it cheap but Kala is well known to make very good ukes. The uke may be small, but it's certainly built right.
Dirt cheap Schecter. It's priced lower than most Squier Bullet Strats, which is amazing considering it has an arched top, black chrome hardware (nice!), a hard maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and thru-body strings. Also comes with a gig bag, which is something Squier doesn't even offer.
I showed a bright red M2 in last Friday's post. This one however is arguably the more collectible of the two just based on color alone. Yes, it's a loud color, and that pretty much automatically will make it a rare bird real fast, especially considering it's an online-only exclusive.
Last but certainly not least is another Gibson USA, this time a SG in a color that I guarantee you will never see in a guitar store. This, like the Citron Green M2 above, is an instant collectible. Gibson is really nailing it with different cool colors in 2016, so this would totally be worth getting. I can imagine this one doubling in value very quickly.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?