Every guitar is on sale for Black Friday - except the Squier guitars
This is just a quickie reminder to guitar shoppers out there that if you were waiting for good Black Friday deals on Squier guitars, it's not going to happen.
I've been watching the big guitar retailers, and of course they're discounting all the really expensive stuff from Fender. Or to be more specific, American Fender and Fender Custom Shop. As for the deals on the Mexico Fenders? Not really much to save there.
And as for the Squier guitars, their prices aren't being touched.
What this means is that if you've been eyeing a Squier guitar and waiting for a big price drop this Friday, it's not happening.
You're better off buying it now while the guitars are in stock, because they're already priced as low as they can go.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)