fix for facebook pages that won't let you "unlike" them
Follow-up to yesterday's post.
I finally found out how to "unlike" those stupid pages that wouldn't let me before. It's because of what's known as redirect pages.
Confused? So was I until I figured it out.
How it's done is like this:
- Login to Facebook
- Go to your profile page
- Click the "likes" box which lists all your likes.
- Click on the page you can't get rid of.
- On that page, look directly under the name of it at top. If it says "Redirected from [whatever]", click that. It's probably the exact same name.
- When the next page loads, THAT'S THE ONE you unlike, and it's finally gone from your like list.
Facebook can be stupid sometimes.
But at least my 'like' list is now cleared like I wanted it to be in the first place.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)