fix for facebook pages that won't let you "unlike" them
Follow-up to yesterday's post.
I finally found out how to "unlike" those stupid pages that wouldn't let me before. It's because of what's known as redirect pages.
Confused? So was I until I figured it out.
How it's done is like this:
- Login to Facebook
- Go to your profile page
- Click the "likes" box which lists all your likes.
- Click on the page you can't get rid of.
- On that page, look directly under the name of it at top. If it says "Redirected from [whatever]", click that. It's probably the exact same name.
- When the next page loads, THAT'S THE ONE you unlike, and it's finally gone from your like list.
Facebook can be stupid sometimes.
But at least my 'like' list is now cleared like I wanted it to be in the first place.
I swear, sometimes we'd be better off using typewriters.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Casio WS1000H review and instructions
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- Garmin DriveSmart 66 review
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters