fix for facebook pages that won't let you "unlike" them
Follow-up to yesterday's post.
I finally found out how to "unlike" those stupid pages that wouldn't let me before. It's because of what's known as redirect pages.
Confused? So was I until I figured it out.
How it's done is like this:
- Login to Facebook
- Go to your profile page
- Click the "likes" box which lists all your likes.
- Click on the page you can't get rid of.
- On that page, look directly under the name of it at top. If it says "Redirected from [whatever]", click that. It's probably the exact same name.
- When the next page loads, THAT'S THE ONE you unlike, and it's finally gone from your like list.
Facebook can be stupid sometimes.
But at least my 'like' list is now cleared like I wanted it to be in the first place.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two