fix for facebook pages that won't let you "unlike" them
Follow-up to yesterday's post.
I finally found out how to "unlike" those stupid pages that wouldn't let me before. It's because of what's known as redirect pages.
Confused? So was I until I figured it out.
How it's done is like this:
- Login to Facebook
- Go to your profile page
- Click the "likes" box which lists all your likes.
- Click on the page you can't get rid of.
- On that page, look directly under the name of it at top. If it says "Redirected from [whatever]", click that. It's probably the exact same name.
- When the next page loads, THAT'S THE ONE you unlike, and it's finally gone from your like list.
Facebook can be stupid sometimes.
But at least my 'like' list is now cleared like I wanted it to be in the first place.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches