The sound of a palm tree flapping in the breeze is very interesting to me because it doesn't sound like a tree. It's a very difficult sound to describe. If sorta/kinda sounds like thin rubber strips flapping. Believe it or not it's a very soothing sound.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see