florida drivers not so bad after all
File this under "Ha, I knew it."
So whom exactly has the worst drivers in the U S of A?
Before I tell you the worst, I will tell you that out of the 50 states + Wash DC where 1 is best and 51 is worst:
- Florida (where I live now) ranks as 40th.
- Connecticut (where I used to live), ranked 44th
- Massachusetts (where I traveled often), ranked 48th.
And the worst at the very bottom?
I have said on many occasions that in my experience driving, RI is the absolute worst state to drive in. The drivers there fully qualify as being crazy, they're ultra-rude, cut you off everywhere and bash each other to pieces on a routine basis. Don't believe me? Drive thru Providence and see how many cars have big dents. It's like every other car - including the police cars.
Ask any Rhode Islander.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see