florida drivers not so bad after all
File this under "Ha, I knew it."
So whom exactly has the worst drivers in the U S of A?
Before I tell you the worst, I will tell you that out of the 50 states + Wash DC where 1 is best and 51 is worst:
- Florida (where I live now) ranks as 40th.
- Connecticut (where I used to live), ranked 44th
- Massachusetts (where I traveled often), ranked 48th.
And the worst at the very bottom?
I have said on many occasions that in my experience driving, RI is the absolute worst state to drive in. The drivers there fully qualify as being crazy, they're ultra-rude, cut you off everywhere and bash each other to pieces on a routine basis. Don't believe me? Drive thru Providence and see how many cars have big dents. It's like every other car - including the police cars.
Ask any Rhode Islander.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?