florida drivers not so bad after all
File this under "Ha, I knew it."
So whom exactly has the worst drivers in the U S of A?
Before I tell you the worst, I will tell you that out of the 50 states + Wash DC where 1 is best and 51 is worst:
- Florida (where I live now) ranks as 40th.
- Connecticut (where I used to live), ranked 44th
- Massachusetts (where I traveled often), ranked 48th.
And the worst at the very bottom?
I have said on many occasions that in my experience driving, RI is the absolute worst state to drive in. The drivers there fully qualify as being crazy, they're ultra-rude, cut you off everywhere and bash each other to pieces on a routine basis. Don't believe me? Drive thru Providence and see how many cars have big dents. It's like every other car - including the police cars.
Ask any Rhode Islander.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984