Found a photo I took of a Florida grasshopper in St. Petersburg. To my New Englander friends up north, your eyes do not deceive you - this sucker is big; it's over two inches long.
To those who get freaked out by bugs, this is a friendly bug. He moves really slowly and you can actually pet them (why you would I have no idea) if you wanted to. And it is cool to watch them walk because they do that slowly. They also don't do much besides just hang out most of the time, so it's not like one would get in your face or anything like that.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp