Found a photo I took of a Florida grasshopper in St. Petersburg. To my New Englander friends up north, your eyes do not deceive you - this sucker is big; it's over two inches long.
To those who get freaked out by bugs, this is a friendly bug. He moves really slowly and you can actually pet them (why you would I have no idea) if you wanted to. And it is cool to watch them walk because they do that slowly. They also don't do much besides just hang out most of the time, so it's not like one would get in your face or anything like that.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time