Found a photo I took of a Florida grasshopper in St. Petersburg. To my New Englander friends up north, your eyes do not deceive you - this sucker is big; it's over two inches long.
To those who get freaked out by bugs, this is a friendly bug. He moves really slowly and you can actually pet them (why you would I have no idea) if you wanted to. And it is cool to watch them walk because they do that slowly. They also don't do much besides just hang out most of the time, so it's not like one would get in your face or anything like that.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago