List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
This is a list of electric guitars that have a scale length of 24.75 inches, and I'm also including other brands and models all the way down to the 24 inch scale.
This list does not include every single guitar ever made with 24.75" to 24" but lists enough to give a good idea of what's out there.
Guitar brands that use 24.75" scale
This is the most common shorter scale guitar length. Most people consider this a "Gibson Standard", but as you'll see, several companies do use it on certain models.
- Epiphone (most models)
- ESP (Eclipse, Viper, some other models)
- Fender (Powercaster, one of the few Fenders that has a 24.75" scale length)
- Gibson (most models)
- Gretsch (Streamliner)
- Guild (S-100 Polara, S-200 T-Bird, Starfire IV, Starfire V, Starfire VI, Bluesbird)
- Ibanez (Iceman, AR420, some special edition models)
- Jackson (Monarkh, Dominion)
- Rickenbacker (381, 330, 360)
- Schecter (Solo II, E-1, some special edition models)
- Yamaha (Revstar)
Guitar brands that use 24.7" scale
Guitar brands that use 24.6" scale
Guitar brands that use 24.594" scale
- PRS (used only on McCarty 594 models whether double or single cut body, solidbody or semi-hollow)
Guitar brands that use 24.5" scale
- PRS (SE 245 and some special models)
Guitar brands that use 24.0" scale
The most affordable guitars per scale length
- All expensive, no affordable models here
Published 2018 Dec 24
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More Popular Posts