In the depths of the wild I came across one of nature's most ferocious creatures.
Actually, it's not really ferocious at all. The thing didn't even look at me. It was too busy looking for grubs. I was able to get really close to it but gad dammit he wouldn't turn around for a face shot, so.. this is what I got.
By the way, did you know that an armadillo can roll up into a ball?
Next we have a tree that looks like a dinosaur.
And finally, a nature shot.
Ooh. Aah. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago