In the depths of the wild I came across one of nature's most ferocious creatures.
Actually, it's not really ferocious at all. The thing didn't even look at me. It was too busy looking for grubs. I was able to get really close to it but gad dammit he wouldn't turn around for a face shot, so.. this is what I got.
By the way, did you know that an armadillo can roll up into a ball?
Next we have a tree that looks like a dinosaur.
And finally, a nature shot.
Ooh. Aah. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- When a $20 watch looks like a $7500 watch
- Squier Stagemaster and Squier Showmaster, the unsung cheap rock hero guitars
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Guitar of the week #104: Schecter E-1 Standard
- we all live in a capital i
- Epiphone ES-339 Guitar Review
- Why I will never own a Gibson SG guitar
- The day date is the best watch complication ever