In the depths of the wild I came across one of nature's most ferocious creatures.
Actually, it's not really ferocious at all. The thing didn't even look at me. It was too busy looking for grubs. I was able to get really close to it but gad dammit he wouldn't turn around for a face shot, so.. this is what I got.
By the way, did you know that an armadillo can roll up into a ball?
Next we have a tree that looks like a dinosaur.
And finally, a nature shot.
Ooh. Aah. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984