In the depths of the wild I came across one of nature's most ferocious creatures.
Actually, it's not really ferocious at all. The thing didn't even look at me. It was too busy looking for grubs. I was able to get really close to it but gad dammit he wouldn't turn around for a face shot, so.. this is what I got.
By the way, did you know that an armadillo can roll up into a ball?
Next we have a tree that looks like a dinosaur.
And finally, a nature shot.
Ooh. Aah. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see