How to bounce, loop, trim and sequence on the Zoom R8
Above is a video I released recently showing in a basic way how to record, bounce, loop, trim and sequence tracks using the Zoom R8.
In the video I also say that I'm entertaining the idea of writing a book on how to use the R8, mainly due to the fact the manual is so-so at best. What I mean by that is that the manual is good, but for some may not be enough to figure out how to really get good use out of the R8.
After posting the video, I received some comments on YouTube from those that said yes, they'd like a better manual. Or at least something that's a well-explained "cheat sheet" or sorts, so I am considering putting a book together for it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?