How to bounce, loop, trim and sequence on the Zoom R8
Above is a video I released recently showing in a basic way how to record, bounce, loop, trim and sequence tracks using the Zoom R8.
In the video I also say that I'm entertaining the idea of writing a book on how to use the R8, mainly due to the fact the manual is so-so at best. What I mean by that is that the manual is good, but for some may not be enough to figure out how to really get good use out of the R8.
After posting the video, I received some comments on YouTube from those that said yes, they'd like a better manual. Or at least something that's a well-explained "cheat sheet" or sorts, so I am considering putting a book together for it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing