How to bounce, loop, trim and sequence on the Zoom R8
Above is a video I released recently showing in a basic way how to record, bounce, loop, trim and sequence tracks using the Zoom R8.
In the video I also say that I'm entertaining the idea of writing a book on how to use the R8, mainly due to the fact the manual is so-so at best. What I mean by that is that the manual is good, but for some may not be enough to figure out how to really get good use out of the R8.
After posting the video, I received some comments on YouTube from those that said yes, they'd like a better manual. Or at least something that's a well-explained "cheat sheet" or sorts, so I am considering putting a book together for it.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone