Okay.. diversion time. 😉
Sometimes I like to scour the 'net and look at "internet legend" web sites because I think they're cool.
I Kiss You!
Anyone who's surfed the 'net long enough has heard of Mahir. I remember back when this page used to be on Geocities (before it was Yahoo's). Funny stuff. What's even funnier is that there have been Mahir conventions, Mahir on television, Mahir in television commercials, all because of his "I kiss you!" web page.
Mr. T Ate My Balls
Another 'net legend web page. Very, very old. I remember when this site used to be on a college's web server. For some reason, the "Ate my Balls" thing turned into a whole bunch of Net Legend pages. But the Mr. T one was the first.
Chronicles of George
A web site dedicated to what may be the worst help desk analyst ever to exist, maybe. There was one where I work which could have possibly been worse if you can believe it. See, at a help desk there is always at least ONE guy that is so bad you can't even believe he's employed. This is one of them. Read this enough and "havening" will become a household word. As everyone who knows me knows: I am nothing but ruthless on people who can't spell.
Bernard Shifman is a Moron Spammer
This is kind of a boring read at the beginning, but as you get into it, it just gets better and better. This is some of the best reading, ever. It's especially funny when the lawyers get involved - which didn't take too long.
"Do not call" list for cell phone users
Now some would say "Well isn't the National Do Not Call Registry legitimate?" Yes, it's legitimate, BUT.. see section 29, 31 and 32 - it is NOT a cure-all for avoiding telemarketers. The best way to avoid telemarketing is to a) Get a new phone number, b) Have it unlisted in the phone book and c) Never give your phone number to a company - ever.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing