It's an electric breakfast
Now you too can enjoy your Jedi powers right as you start your day with a Light-Up SaberSPOON.
I like the fact they mention it's "not dishwasher safe" and "not microwave safe" either. Well, yeah. Putting an electrical item through the washer or microwave isn't the smartest move in the world, now, is it.
And one knows you can't eat cereal with a SaberSPOON without having your official R2-D2 Snack Bowl.. which is also not diswasher safe or microwave safe.
Breakfast with batteries. Mm-mm good!
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984