It's an electric breakfast
Now you too can enjoy your Jedi powers right as you start your day with a Light-Up SaberSPOON.
I like the fact they mention it's "not dishwasher safe" and "not microwave safe" either. Well, yeah. Putting an electrical item through the washer or microwave isn't the smartest move in the world, now, is it.
And one knows you can't eat cereal with a SaberSPOON without having your official R2-D2 Snack Bowl.. which is also not diswasher safe or microwave safe.
Breakfast with batteries. Mm-mm good!
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone