It's an electric breakfast
Now you too can enjoy your Jedi powers right as you start your day with a Light-Up SaberSPOON.
I like the fact they mention it's "not dishwasher safe" and "not microwave safe" either. Well, yeah. Putting an electrical item through the washer or microwave isn't the smartest move in the world, now, is it.
And one knows you can't eat cereal with a SaberSPOON without having your official R2-D2 Snack Bowl.. which is also not diswasher safe or microwave safe.
Breakfast with batteries. Mm-mm good!
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?