LiveJournal at blazing turtle speeds
You know, I'm really starting to dislike LiveJournal. It's not the people on it I dislike, it's the site itself. Reason: SLOW!! I mean yeah, this is what happens when a lot of people use a web site; it slows down to a crawl.
I have a few friends on LiveJournal and I go read their blogs. Sometimes I click and wait and wait and wait and... ARRRGHGHGHGHHH.. it's like I'm on dial-up all over again. Ugh. So annoying.
Oh well. What ya gonna do.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp