LiveJournal at blazing turtle speeds
You know, I'm really starting to dislike LiveJournal. It's not the people on it I dislike, it's the site itself. Reason: SLOW!! I mean yeah, this is what happens when a lot of people use a web site; it slows down to a crawl.
I have a few friends on LiveJournal and I go read their blogs. Sometimes I click and wait and wait and wait and... ARRRGHGHGHGHHH.. it's like I'm on dial-up all over again. Ugh. So annoying.
Oh well. What ya gonna do.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?