luke, i am your navigator
Sun glare was a problem for my GPS unit. I was faced with the decision of buying a newer StreetPilot with a "daylight readable screen" which would have cost almost $500, or buy the GlareStomper for fifteen bucks.
So yeah, I went with the 'Stomper. Now my GPS looks like Darth Vader (hence the title of this entry). The big question: Does it work? Yes, it does. It does stop the glare (mostly) and makes the screen much more readable in bright sunlight.
Thankfully it doesn't look that cheesy. 🙂 I'm glad they made this in black which mostly matches the look of the StreetPilot.
Installation was easy. Just stick on the velcro that comes with it and put the 'Stomper on top. Easy enough. Easy is good. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see