luke, i am your navigator
Sun glare was a problem for my GPS unit. I was faced with the decision of buying a newer StreetPilot with a "daylight readable screen" which would have cost almost $500, or buy the GlareStomper for fifteen bucks.
So yeah, I went with the 'Stomper. Now my GPS looks like Darth Vader (hence the title of this entry). The big question: Does it work? Yes, it does. It does stop the glare (mostly) and makes the screen much more readable in bright sunlight.
Thankfully it doesn't look that cheesy. 🙂 I'm glad they made this in black which mostly matches the look of the StreetPilot.
Installation was easy. Just stick on the velcro that comes with it and put the 'Stomper on top. Easy enough. Easy is good. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one