My mild obsession with pens and pencils
I think I may have a problem with this.
Some years ago I decided to start writing notes again, and since then I have bought way too many pens and pencils in an attempt to find the perfect writing instrument.
My current pen of choice is Bic Cristal. Yes, it is a very light and smooth-writing pen... but possibly too smooth? I'm still trying to figure that part out.
Also in the photo above is a Ticonderoga pencil (admittedly a very good pencil) and Bic 4-Color.
Prior to these I went through my Pilot pen phase, which included the G2, V5 and V7. I also tried PaperMate Profile too, which I might try again since the one I had is the "bold" 1.4mm type when the 1.0mm medium point would probably be better.
What I have determined is that blue ink pens are my favorite. I've tried a bunch of different colors, but blue is just what I like best.
I've also determined that clicky (i.e. retractable) pens, while nice, do add weight that I don't always like and seem to run out of ink quicker than capped pens.
Gel pens I will not do. I keep smudging ink whenever I use those.
Have I ever bought one of those highfalutin expensive pens? No. But I might try Bic Soft Feel next.
I guess do obsess over this a bit.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- When a $20 watch looks like a $7500 watch
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- we all live in a capital i
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The worst thing about owning a Squier electric guitar
- 7 reasons why every metal player should own a Telecaster
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?