pepsi and mountain dew throwback stuff
Yesterday I was finally able to find the elusive Throwback flavors (they were at Target). Throwback is from Pepsi and is available for Pepsi (duh) and Mountain Dew.
The difference between Throwback and the regular flavor is that it's made with real sugar and not that craptastic high fructose corn syrup.
The moment I tasted it, the difference was like night and day. It tastes better and is exactly how I remember it from the early 80s. This is the stuff Pepsi never should have stopped making. I hope people buy this stuff by the truckload because yes, it's just that good.
I'll put it to you this way - it would make me a Pepsi drinker again - and I don't even like soda all that much these days. But with Throwback I would. Both the Pepsi and Mountain Dew have a nice "bite" and flavor to them, so it's worth your time to buy some and try it out. Really, really good stuff.
In addition, Throwback has the now-vintage labels on them. And yeah, they look better and are much more distinctive. See photos below.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two