proper use of a chevy cavalier
Above is a car Ben bought for just a few hundred bucks in mint condition. A 1984 Chevrolet Cavalier station wagon.
It is now a Mobile Command Center, complete with American flags and all.
Note the Dodge RAM logo on the front fender.
Is this redneck?
But this is what I call funny.
This is a for-real car and he drives it routinely.
And yes I added the "Top Secret" and "Built Ben Tough" and so on. Definitely needed it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap