proper use of a chevy cavalier
Above is a car Ben bought for just a few hundred bucks in mint condition. A 1984 Chevrolet Cavalier station wagon.
It is now a Mobile Command Center, complete with American flags and all.
Note the Dodge RAM logo on the front fender.
Is this redneck?
But this is what I call funny.
This is a for-real car and he drives it routinely.
And yes I added the "Top Secret" and "Built Ben Tough" and so on. Definitely needed it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see