proper use of a chevy cavalier
Above is a car Ben bought for just a few hundred bucks in mint condition. A 1984 Chevrolet Cavalier station wagon.
It is now a Mobile Command Center, complete with American flags and all.
Note the Dodge RAM logo on the front fender.
Is this redneck?
But this is what I call funny.
This is a for-real car and he drives it routinely.
And yes I added the "Top Secret" and "Built Ben Tough" and so on. Definitely needed it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches