This looks like a very weird shot because I had to combine two photos together. That's why there's a vertical line near the middle.
I spotted this on my way home earlier this evening. It's not every day you see the entire arc of a rainbow. If you look closely, yes, it's a double-rainbow.
Sure beats the bejeezus out of the pic I took of one in Connecticut.
Shot at the intersection of 50th and Busch Blvd. in Tampa.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches