This looks like a very weird shot because I had to combine two photos together. That's why there's a vertical line near the middle.
I spotted this on my way home earlier this evening. It's not every day you see the entire arc of a rainbow. If you look closely, yes, it's a double-rainbow.
Sure beats the bejeezus out of the pic I took of one in Connecticut.
Shot at the intersection of 50th and Busch Blvd. in Tampa.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see