Seven the hard way
Over the course of the next week I am going to try (emphasis on the word 'try' there) to complete an album of my music. I have been putting this off for a very long time and I just have to get my nerves together and do it.
I have two completed albums previously. One was a new age thing, the other a techno thing. But I've never done one of the music I'm best at: rock/hard rock/metal/whatever you want to call it. So.. this week I'm going to try.
I cannot sing worth a can of beans.. but as they say you can "fix it in the mix". Besides which, lots of bands out there like Helmet don't necessarily place huge emphasis on vocals but still sound great.
So.. I'm going to give it a go. Maybe something great will happen, maybe it will be crap. I dunno. But it will be fun trying. (grin)
Helmet link was wrong - fixed.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing