This is absolutely the classiest cheap P90 electric guitar
It is amazing this sells for under $200 new.
Rarely do I see a truly cheap electric guitar where you get the sound, the look and the nice price all at the same time. The Grote LPS-023 absolutely nails it.
Usually it's the case where everything is good, but the headstock looks stupid. Not here! The headstock actually looks nice!
This guitar obviously copies the Epiphone Les Paul Special I P90 but actually looks nicer.
The Epiphone has a plain headstock and dot inlays on the neck. The Grote has a nicer looking headstock, block fretboard inlays, a bound neck and a full bridge + tailpiece (the Epiphone only has a wraparound style bridge).
Wow? Yeah, wow.
Three colors available. Sunburst, a somewhat surf green look, and yellow. Sunburst is the classiest looking of the bunch, no question.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Casio WS1000H review and instructions
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- Garmin DriveSmart 66 review
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?