Casio watches for a small wrist
This is a list of Casio watches that are small wrist friendly, and includes a few G-SHOCK models.
My wrist compared to other wrists
How wrist size is determined where watches are concerned is whether you wear the before or after the wrist knuckle.
If I am wearing a watch with resin, NATO or leather strap on it, I wear the watch before the wrist knuckle. That part of my wrist measures at 6.5 inches or 16.5cm.
If I am wearing a watch with a metal bracelet, I purposely wear those more loosely, and the watch rests after the wrist knuckle and closer to where the hand begins. That part of my wrist measures 6.75 inches or 17cm.
The average man's wrist size is generally agreed to be 7 inches (17.75cm) around, so anything smaller than that is considered small.
In my experience, the following Casio watches will properly fit smaller wrists between 6.0" (15cm) to 6.75 (17.75cm) inches around.
More articles to check out
- I bought the cheapest bass, and it's actually pretty good
- Using really light electric guitar strings
- Battle of the cheap Squiers: Bullet Stratocaster HT vs. Affinity Telecaster
- Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster - is it worth it?
- Why are so many watches so hard to read?
- Xaviere XV-550 is the semi-hollow Les Paul you want
- Graffiti Yellow Squier guitars make a wild appearance
- Casio watches for a small wrist
- Looks like a really expensive guitar
- Buy a new car or keep driving an old car?