Casio watches for a small wrist
This is a list of Casio watches that are small wrist friendly, and includes a few G-SHOCK models.
My wrist compared to other wrists
How wrist size is determined where watches are concerned is whether you wear the before or after the wrist knuckle.
If I am wearing a watch with resin, NATO or leather strap on it, I wear the watch before the wrist knuckle. That part of my wrist measures at 6.5 inches or 16.5cm.
If I am wearing a watch with a metal bracelet, I purposely wear those more loosely, and the watch rests after the wrist knuckle and closer to where the hand begins. That part of my wrist measures 6.75 inches or 17cm.
The average man's wrist size is generally agreed to be 7 inches (17.75cm) around, so anything smaller than that is considered small.
In my experience, the following Casio watches will properly fit smaller wrists between 6.0" (15cm) to 6.75 (17.75cm) inches around.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods