test vid cap in diablo ii
Diablo II is a really old game that was released way back in 2000. To this day it has a massive following with online gameplay. I played with friends online once but didn't care for it all that much.
When I'm feeling nostalgic I install the game, play it for a week or so then delete it off my PC.
I captured some video of it a while back because I finally figured out how to do it correctly. This video was my first successful attempt at real-time video game capturing. It took a few tries to get this but I eventually got it to work.
With the computer I have now it's more than powerful enough to capture footage like this very easily, whereas back when I recorded this it was a bit of a challenge.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see