test vid cap in diablo ii
Diablo II is a really old game that was released way back in 2000. To this day it has a massive following with online gameplay. I played with friends online once but didn't care for it all that much.
When I'm feeling nostalgic I install the game, play it for a week or so then delete it off my PC.
I captured some video of it a while back because I finally figured out how to do it correctly. This video was my first successful attempt at real-time video game capturing. It took a few tries to get this but I eventually got it to work.
With the computer I have now it's more than powerful enough to capture footage like this very easily, whereas back when I recorded this it was a bit of a challenge.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed