The 7 best Fender guitar colors for 2021
Looks matter when it comes to a guitar. Anybody who says otherwise is lying. Some colors are better than other for Fender guitar offerings, and these are 7 of the best they have.
Starting with the above, that's the Fender Deluxe Strat HSS in Blizzard Pearl. On this model the color works mainly because the neck is not tinted, allowing the guitar to give off an upscale appearance, almost like a chandelier.
This is one of the best colors Fender has ever put on a Strat. Most guys who like yellow Strats (and I like them myself) want an aged Arctic White. That's a color that starts off as a little bit yellow and darkens over time. Well, you don't have to wait. Get the Buttercream color.
If Buttercream is a yellow that's too intense and you want it toned down a bit, you go for Olympic White instead. This is a bit of an oddball color because depending on what year the guitar is made, sometimes it has more yellow in it and sometimes more blue. For the current production run, it appears to be leaning more towards the yellow side.
I'll be the first to admit that this color is not for everybody, but that doesn't take away from how cool it looks. If you put a bunch of Fender guitars side-by-side next to each other and one of them happens to be in Burgundy Mist Metallic, that's the one that will get looked at first.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price