there is no such thing as a tow truck driver who doesn't make money
You've heard me gripe about parking before. Well, the management who runs the apartment complex is finally doing something about it, as evidenced by the above photo.
A nastygram was sent to all residents not so long ago that warned that all of the following is subject to your car getting towed:
- Expired registration (like the above)
- Flat tire(s)
- Disabled vehicle
- Non-resident "extended" stays
- Parking on grass
..and a few others I can't remember.
I remember seeing apartment complexes back in Connecticut where disabled vehicles would sit in parking spots and stay there for months on end. Here in Tampa, not a chance. You get a one day warning. After that, bye-bye car - at your expense. 🙂
If you couldn't tell, I was very happy to see the sticker on that moron's car. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984