there is no such thing as a tow truck driver who doesn't make money
You've heard me gripe about parking before. Well, the management who runs the apartment complex is finally doing something about it, as evidenced by the above photo.
A nastygram was sent to all residents not so long ago that warned that all of the following is subject to your car getting towed:
- Expired registration (like the above)
- Flat tire(s)
- Disabled vehicle
- Non-resident "extended" stays
- Parking on grass
..and a few others I can't remember.
I remember seeing apartment complexes back in Connecticut where disabled vehicles would sit in parking spots and stay there for months on end. Here in Tampa, not a chance. You get a one day warning. After that, bye-bye car - at your expense. 🙂
If you couldn't tell, I was very happy to see the sticker on that moron's car. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone