there is no such thing as a tow truck driver who doesn't make money
You've heard me gripe about parking before. Well, the management who runs the apartment complex is finally doing something about it, as evidenced by the above photo.
A nastygram was sent to all residents not so long ago that warned that all of the following is subject to your car getting towed:
- Expired registration (like the above)
- Flat tire(s)
- Disabled vehicle
- Non-resident "extended" stays
- Parking on grass
..and a few others I can't remember.
I remember seeing apartment complexes back in Connecticut where disabled vehicles would sit in parking spots and stay there for months on end. Here in Tampa, not a chance. You get a one day warning. After that, bye-bye car - at your expense. 🙂
If you couldn't tell, I was very happy to see the sticker on that moron's car. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?