'Vette vid.. check it!
Me (being the fool I am and feeding into my 84-90 'Vette dreaming) starting dream shopping around. I found this dealership in Kansas that takes videos of the 'Vettes they have for sale. 1989 with stock TPI motor (I think) and auto transmission (I prefer the auto).
I grabbed one of the vids. Check it out by clicking the link at the end of this post. Please bear in mind this is not those typical "racer" videos you see on the 'net everywhere. The video is meant to showcase the car for sale.
A few points to note: I have never seen a better video that shows off the digital dashboard. And yeah I love those digi boards. Also - this 'Vette is completely stock and has an awesome rumble to it on idle and takeoff (this is what a stock GM 350 should sound like in this car).
And yeah, the car is as clean as it appears to be. Seats were refinished. Carpets redone. You'd never guess this car has 112k miles on it (for real).
The price they wanted was too much (over 10k), but it's still a neat vid to watch, at least for me. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake