weedon island preserve
Some photos I took from Weedon Island Preserve.
Above: The footbridge at Weedon is spankin' brand new. There's barely a creak when you walk on it and you can still smell the wood scent.
Above: This is actually an oak tree if you can believe it.
Above: Observation tower. Lots of Florida parks have these. And no, the day was not gloomy, the lighting was just weird in the shot.
Above: My favorite shot of the set, taken from the top of the tower.
Above: My second favorite shot of the set. The clarity of the bark on the tree looks pretty darned good. Or at least I think so. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one