weedon island preserve
Some photos I took from Weedon Island Preserve.
Above: The footbridge at Weedon is spankin' brand new. There's barely a creak when you walk on it and you can still smell the wood scent.
Above: This is actually an oak tree if you can believe it.
Above: Observation tower. Lots of Florida parks have these. And no, the day was not gloomy, the lighting was just weird in the shot.
Above: My favorite shot of the set, taken from the top of the tower.
Above: My second favorite shot of the set. The clarity of the bark on the tree looks pretty darned good. Or at least I think so. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see