weedon island preserve
Some photos I took from Weedon Island Preserve.
Above: The footbridge at Weedon is spankin' brand new. There's barely a creak when you walk on it and you can still smell the wood scent.
Above: This is actually an oak tree if you can believe it.
Above: Observation tower. Lots of Florida parks have these. And no, the day was not gloomy, the lighting was just weird in the shot.
Above: My favorite shot of the set, taken from the top of the tower.
Above: My second favorite shot of the set. The clarity of the bark on the tree looks pretty darned good. Or at least I think so. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing