winged gremlin spotted
After I picked up my new betta fish today I spotted an AMC Gremlin on the way back, pictured above.
Note the huge wing, lifted suspension, dual exhaust and add-on tail lamps (yes those are additional lamps and not reflectors) under the bumper. The high-mount third tail lamp (also an add-on) didn't work.
I tried to get a photo of the side of the car but couldn't unfortunately.
I posted this photo for the following reasons:
- It's very rare to see a Gremlin on the road today (and you'd probably only see them in places like where I live in Tampa Florida due to the fact they rusted off their frames years ago in the north.)
- Anyone who dares drive one really really likes them.
- Anyone who dares drive one endures the ridicule of other car guys that know what this car is.
- I give a hearty salute to anyone willing to drive a car so decidedly "uncool" (i.e. you gotta have a big set of balls to drive a Gremlin.)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see