winged gremlin spotted
After I picked up my new betta fish today I spotted an AMC Gremlin on the way back, pictured above.
Note the huge wing, lifted suspension, dual exhaust and add-on tail lamps (yes those are additional lamps and not reflectors) under the bumper. The high-mount third tail lamp (also an add-on) didn't work.
I tried to get a photo of the side of the car but couldn't unfortunately.
I posted this photo for the following reasons:
- It's very rare to see a Gremlin on the road today (and you'd probably only see them in places like where I live in Tampa Florida due to the fact they rusted off their frames years ago in the north.)
- Anyone who dares drive one really really likes them.
- Anyone who dares drive one endures the ridicule of other car guys that know what this car is.
- I give a hearty salute to anyone willing to drive a car so decidedly "uncool" (i.e. you gotta have a big set of balls to drive a Gremlin.)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?