WinVNC and PuTTY Part II
Turns out that the box didn't crash like I thought yesterday. My house had a power outage.. blah!
Today I was connected to WinVNC via PuTTY again, and this time I really crashed the box.. more or less because I was getting a little "too brave" if you know what I mean. I was messing 'round with Windows registry entries and so on, then on reboot the NT box I set up kept blue-screen'ing on boot. To those who don't know what that means: It means the box crashed on every startup.
So.. back to the drawing board. Reinstall of NT will happen tonight. This time I will tweak it before connecting remotely. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago