WinVNC and PuTTY Part II
Turns out that the box didn't crash like I thought yesterday. My house had a power outage.. blah!
Today I was connected to WinVNC via PuTTY again, and this time I really crashed the box.. more or less because I was getting a little "too brave" if you know what I mean. I was messing 'round with Windows registry entries and so on, then on reboot the NT box I set up kept blue-screen'ing on boot. To those who don't know what that means: It means the box crashed on every startup.
So.. back to the drawing board. Reinstall of NT will happen tonight. This time I will tweak it before connecting remotely. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see