WinVNC and PuTTY Part II
Turns out that the box didn't crash like I thought yesterday. My house had a power outage.. blah!
Today I was connected to WinVNC via PuTTY again, and this time I really crashed the box.. more or less because I was getting a little "too brave" if you know what I mean. I was messing 'round with Windows registry entries and so on, then on reboot the NT box I set up kept blue-screen'ing on boot. To those who don't know what that means: It means the box crashed on every startup.
So.. back to the drawing board. Reinstall of NT will happen tonight. This time I will tweak it before connecting remotely. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing